When one applies Kirchhoff's loop rule the algebraic sum of the potential drops across the cells and resistors is zero.why? Write practical applications of this law.

When one applies Kirchhoff's loop rule the algebraic sum of the potential drops across the cells and resistors is zero.why? 
Write practical applications of this law.

Question Image
Grade:12

2 Answers

Kakuta Brothers
26 Points
2 years ago

+234814nd your sacrificial items. Contact the temple Grandmaster at +2348140334665
Spiritual grandmaster of Kakuta BROTHERS +2348140334665
I WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUALS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA TO BE RICH AND TO MAKE MONEY, WITH NO HUMAN SACRIFICE OR BLOODSHED CALL +2348140334665 FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS TO WIN ELECTIONS TO BE FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, The secret of wealth Brotherhood is a spiritual fraternal society whose aims are the cultivation of Inner Power through the study and practice of esoteric arts for the improvement of body, mind and spirit.
It unites its members in brotherhood and in the quest for wisdom, successful living and finding one's purpose in life. It has no secret agenda .While it is a deeply spiritual organization, it promote a particular religion or belief.
The Brotherhood transmits an esoteric tradition spanning thousands of years, with a universal vision born in the East and embracing the best of the West in the quest to return to the ancient and original Tao or Source of all wisdom.
The Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members. We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In the secret of wealth Brotherhood we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money, Wealth,Fame , Power ETC.

Odil Prince
28 Points
one year ago
ACHOW TO JOIN OCCULT SOCIETY IN NIGERIA CALL +2348140334665 I WANT TO JOIN BROTHERHOOD SECRET OCCULT IN AFRICA, HOW CAN I JOIN SECRET SOCIETY TO MAKE MONEY AND BE RICH, JOIN KAKUTA OCCULT GOUP TODAY FOR ALL KINDS OF RITUALS CONTACT OUR HEAD TEMPLE NOW

HOW
CAN I JOIN REAL OCCULT SOCIETY ONLINE? CAN I REALLY JOIN SECRET SOCIETY
IN NIGERIA AND MAKE MONEY WITHOUT KILLING ANYBODY? JOIN THIS OCCULT
TODAY AND MAKE MONEY REGISTRATION AND INITIATION IS FREE WITHOUT HUMAN
BLOOD CONTACT NOW +2348140334665

HAVE YOU BEEN GOING THROUGH HELL ALL THIS YEARS BECAUSE OF FINANCIAL
ISSUES? NOW IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM IN LIFE BY JOINING
THE GREAT KAKUTA OCCULT KINGDOM AND BECOME RICH IN A COUPLE OF DAYS
AFTER YOUR INITIATION INTO THE SECRET KINGDOM FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE
WISE ONE AND HE WILL TELL YOU THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM AND YOUR LIFE
WILL BE CHANGE FOR GOOD, REMEMBER THAT MONEY SPEAKS IN A LANGUAGE THE
WORLD DO UNDERSTAND TO REACH THE TEMPLE CONTACT +234 8140334665