What is the reason behind car tyre got slipped, There could be this reason that I applied full acceleration suddenly. Now, the wheels would slip. But If I start with some constant acceleration than in that case slipping doesn't exisisted and the car will moves normally because its related to some friction mechanism. But I didn't understand why the wheel got slipped at high speeds not on low speed last weak i was driving my New Ford Figo its tire got slipped and I got injured and so much damage in my car, It's like, when the speed is high, rules are changing, Friends explain this Mechanics concept.

What is the reason behind car tyre got slipped, There could be this reason that  I applied full acceleration suddenly. Now, the wheels would slip. But If I start with some constant acceleration than in that case slipping doesn't exisisted  and the car will  moves normally because its related to some friction mechanism.

But I didn't understand why the wheel got slipped at high speeds not on low speed last weak i was driving my  New Ford Figo its tire got slipped and I got injured and so much damage in my car, It's like, when the speed is high, rules are changing,

Friends explain this Mechanics concept. 

Grade:upto college level

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free