I came across this question I was unable to solve. Please help. It is a multiple answer type question. A parallel plat capacitor with plate area A and seperation d is put into flowing conducting liquid os conductivity s. The liquid moves parallel to plates with a constant velocity V. The capacitor is also exposed to external constant magnetic field B directed perpendicular to velocity of the liquid. The capacitor is connected to external circuit R. a.The current in citcuit is constant b.magnetic filed causes work which causes heat liberation c.The power dissipated in external resistance is (V 2 B 2 d 2 R)/(d/ A +R) d.external forces are to be applied to maintain constant folw of liquid with uniform speed.

I came across this question I was unable to solve. Please help. It is a multiple answer type question.

A parallel plat capacitor with plate area A and seperation d is put into flowing conducting liquid os conductivity s. The liquid moves parallel to plates with a constant velocity V. The capacitor is also exposed to external constant magnetic field B directed perpendicular to velocity of the liquid. The capacitor is connected to external circuit R.

a.The current in citcuit is constant

b.magnetic filed causes work which causes heat liberation

c.The power dissipated in external resistance is (V2B2d2R)/(d/A +R)

d.external forces are to be applied to maintain constant folw of liquid with uniform speed.

Grade:11

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free