Hello. I am Aaryan in 8 th grade. In the last few days have buisied myself in making anautomated level crossing gate(junctions between roadways and railways). I have made a simple model using reed switches as shown in the circuit diagram. However, Practically it may not be possible to install a permanent magnet on a train. So could you please help me modify this model, to overcome such problems(magnets on a train causing other accidents).

Hello. I am Aaryan in 8th grade. In the last few days have buisied myself in making anautomated level crossing gate(junctions between roadways and railways). I have made a simple model using reed switches as shown in the circuit diagram.
However, Practically it may not be possible to install a permanent magnet on a train. So could you please help me modify this model, to overcome such problems(magnets on a train causing other accidents).

Question Image
Grade:8

1 Answers

Manas Shukla
102 Points
7 years ago
U can put laser sensors at a certain height to detect the train by motion and these laser sensors can be made to activate magnetic field which in turn will activate reed switches for LED lights.
Though ur circuit is not very clear.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free