as for my knowledge,i have read that FLOW OF ELECTRONS is called electricity.i wanna actually know WAT IS MEANT BY FLOW OF ELECTRONS?

as for my knowledge,i have read that FLOW OF ELECTRONS is called electricity.i wanna actually know WAT IS MEANT BY FLOW OF ELECTRONS?

Grade:

5 Answers

sravanthi c
18 Points
12 years ago

current.....................

basit ali
41 Points
12 years ago

Hello,

let me clear u that FLOW OF ELECTRONS  is called current . The actual meaning of flow of electrons  is passing the electrons or moving the electrons at definite place and in definite pattern or path. this is depend on fields that we provide  and that is neccessary for flowing the current. and at end we say that flowing of current is called electricity. 

HOPE THAT HELPS!!!! 

plz approve it!!!SmileSmileCool

AMIN II
21 Points
12 years ago

IN materials...such as conductors...basically electrons are present on the surface of the conducting materials...and when a potential difference is applied...a force acts on these electrons..which drives it through the higher potential...and this induces electricity!!! i hope this helps u...;) 

avisikta upadhyay
31 Points
12 years ago

basically when two objects come in contact, flow of electrons taes place, like during friction or charging by induction etc...to maintain electrical neutrality

Alok Vishwakarma
35 Points
12 years ago

Basically, when a sufficient potential difference is given across a conductor wire then ,, what happenes is given in this figure.

1623_20101_wire_electrons.gif

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free