Which revision package is better for the JEE Advanced 2017: FIITJEE GMP or Resonance Rank Booster?

Which revision package is better for the JEE Advanced 2017: FIITJEE GMP or Resonance Rank Booster?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ dipesh 
as far as i knows fiitjee GMP is a bit difficult one and if u are well prepared then only go for it , still i will not recommend that , 
fiitjee GMP will decrease your confidence as the level of ques they have is much more higher than that of jee advanced . 
so, its better to go with resonance rank booster , as they have same level ques as that of advanced and also it will track your progress and it will also go level wise , 
like frst beginneres level then diffu=iculty will be increased . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..
Piyush Kumar Behera
417 Points
7 years ago
@Umakant biswal
I dont agree with you,you have wrongly interpreted it,
FIITJEE Grand master package is better (but after you practice archive) because it summarizes the whole chapter in an effective manner.
It will help in revision which is as important as solving problems,for which Fiitjee GMP is best.
It also saves time going through long topics again and again.It problems increases your scope for approach to a problem,and that will really help.
hope it helps!!!
Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
Hi  friend 

I think   as per my experience  allen  have more good and perfectly arranged  rivision  package  it will help  u to  revise and to  strength ur concepts  good  
and  ur personal notes   if u have   then go with it  first then with  any coatching module  
it will help in ur rivision a lot  ok 
hope  for   your good
THANKS 
AND 
PLEASE   ..... if  u  like  my answer and my answer is use  full for you so please just click on
approve  button
and  if  you  have  any  other  question or dought keep asking
KRISHNA BONDRIYA @@
mehrya raval shaik
24 Points
6 years ago
allen is best according to me as toppers are always from here and mostly prefer these as these institute help during session as well as before exams and mostly the questios come from here

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free