Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?

Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ animesh 
u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . 
and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get all india test series for free with self study package . 
the self study package are designed to have conceptual clarity , and also your half of the doubt will get cleared autometically after seeing the video . 
so, try out it once , and see the effect on your performance 
ALL THE BEST ..
Bhushan Gupta
11 Points
7 years ago

I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well.

1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old faculties are replaced and the new ones are not so prominent, so i m not so sure for Bansal Classes.

2. Allen: In the recent times Allen has gained a good name and now is very popular but Allen is just filling up people which has increased the population of the place and now is just a crowd.

3. Catalyser: Catalyser is since long back with experienced teaching staff and with good study material. It is also giving constant results year after year.

4. Aakash: Aakash institute was quite famous majorly because of some medical results earlier but now its not offering the services very prominently. For IIT I wont suggest it as a good option.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free