when will be the kvpy eligibility criteria checked?? is it before i writre exam or is it after getting selected in kvpy???

when will be the kvpy eligibility criteria checked?? is it before i writre exam or is it after getting selected in kvpy???

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI MANOJ
IT IS CHECKE DURING WHEN YOU FILL THE FORM FOR THE EXAM AND IF YOU FILL THE FORM WITH WRONG DETAILS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ADMIT CARD
THANKS
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, eligibility can be checked before the test as well, after you qualify the test you may have to follow the counseling schedule and accordingly get a seat in a reputed institution, or else you may consider these renowned institutions – BHU, Varanasi,........................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,.........................LPUI, Phagwara
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ manoj 
these will be checcked at the time of declaration of result and verifying your details for 2nd level exam . 
believe me , i have 1 example of student who did filled the form with wrong details but receives the admit card on time and also gave the exam,, but at the time of verification of 2nd level exam details , u will be disqualified in that . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free