What should i opt for JEE Offline or JEE Online. The forms are already out for the exam. Please tell pros and cons and your recommendation.

What should i opt for JEE Offline or JEE Online. The forms are already out for the exam. Please tell pros and cons and your recommendation.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
it depends totally on your comfortability , if u can sit infrnt of computer for 3 hours and can recall the formula and make best use of your brain , then go for jee online version , else if u dnt have a habit of giving mock test online , then better choose offline one . 
BUT acc to my recommendation jee online is better than jee offline , 
PROS 
1- in jee main online , u will get 7 days extra time , for revision and also the fees cost are half of the offline exam . 
2- in offline , its after 5 days of your board exam ending , so, pressure will be more in that case . 
3- in offline , u will take 2-3 min minimum for encircling the bubbles and also , if that gone inappropriate , then u will be not award with any marks , but in online , it takes 2 second to click on answer , and no tension of that . 
4- u will get ample paper to do the sums in online , in offline it may be limited , but i am not sure about this fact , 
5- in jee main online , u have cutting edge technology at the best and its the latest one , so, the information will be digital , 
6- in online , u will get a mail from jee with your responses and the ques paper , but in offline u cannot do that , if u will encircle in exam hall , taht will treat as volation of rules . 
7- difficulty level will be almost same , but acc to my analysis of last 2-3 years paper , online seems quite easier than offline 
8- dnt takje tension about computer issue , that will be completely in controll of cbse , and if anything goes wrong u will award gress mark for that , 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free