What Qualities are required to crack IIT Entrance Exam?

What Qualities are required to crack IIT Entrance Exam?

Grade:10

1 Answers

Navjyot Kalra
askIITians Faculty 654 Points
10 years ago
Few good points I want to share with you are: Never be over confident. I always considered myself what I really was—an average student. Don’t pretend you can do this and that. Stay in your limits. It will bring you more respect amongst people. It will help you crack JEE. Work hard and be smart. I believe in the fact that working hard makes you smarter. If you try solving a question and can’t get the answer then try doing it by another method. Next time you will automatically solve that question. Don’t depend on your luck: I got the meaning of luck after getting selected in JEE because at that time everyone said you are lucky. Learn from your past/ failures: Going down of my batch made me more responsible towards my studies. Have faith in your coaching/Institute: I had materials from Bansal classes but I didn’t follow them. I Simply solved Resonance sheets, DPPs etc. Make short notes of every topic: In last 5 days before JEE exam, I studied only short notes prepared by me during 11th and 12th. Teach your friend if you can: It will make your concepts more clear.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free