what is criteria for admission in INSTITIUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY, MUMBAI UNIVERSITY. i just given class 12 board exam and not scored well in jee main . i want to know eligiblity criteria, any entrance test to write for admission, fees, and top colloeges in chemical technology,mumbai university. overall full DESCRIPTION AND ALL THE MAJORAND MINOR POINTS FOR ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE COURSE IN CHEMICAL ENGENRINNG. OF MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.....

what is criteria for admission in INSTITIUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY, MUMBAI UNIVERSITY. i just given class 12 board exam and not scored well in jee main . i want to know eligiblity criteria, any entrance test to write for admission, fees, and top colloeges in chemical technology,mumbai university. overall full DESCRIPTION AND ALL THE MAJORAND MINOR POINTS FOR ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE COURSE IN CHEMICAL ENGENRINNG. OF MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.....

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Rinkoo Gupta
askIITians Faculty 81 Points
9 years ago

ICT Mumbai 2013 Eligibility Criteria:

A candidate should have passed the HSSC/Std.XII Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or the Indian School Certi?cate (Std. XII) Examination or any other equivalent Higher Secondary (Std. XII) Examination of a Council Board outside Maharashtra State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and secured not less than 50% marks.

For more details of eligibility criteria please visit the official websitehere.

ICT Mumbai 2013 Selection Procedure: For Admission to various B.Tech courses will be on the basis of JEE Main andMT CET 2013.70 % of seats will be filled on the basis of MT CET and 30 % will be on the basis of JEE Main 2013.

Conduct the First Year of B. Pharm. admissions with 100% admissions for All Maharashtra- based onMT CET 2013score.

More details will be published by end of May 2013 on official websitehere.

ICT Mumbai 2013 Paper Pattern:There will be no separate exam; admission will be on the basis ofJEE Main 2013andMT CET 2013.

ICT Mumbai 2013 Application process:

Application forms for admission will be available for sales in Account Section, ICT or may be requested by post. Form may also be downloaded from ICT websitewww.ictmumbai.edu.infor exact dates/ changes in schedule, candidates are advised to refer ICT website.

• Step I:Purchase or download of application Form from official website

• Step II:Submission of Application Form along with DD of from 900 rs.Drawn in favour of ‘‘The Director, Institute of Chemical Technology’’, payable at Mumbai.

• Step III– Display of Merit Lists for MT CET Quota and JEE Main Quota.

• Step IV– Various round of counselling will be conducted.

ICT Mumbai 2013Application Fees:Rs 900/

Thanks & Regards

Rinkoo Gupta

AskIITians faculty

Sachin Bhutani
40 Points
9 years ago
Thanks for this. But when the application forms will be available for undergraduate courses in ict for 2014. I want to do chemical engineering then which I choose bits pilani or ict mumbai.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free