This is a question to the AskIITians Faculty. I am a new student to AskIITians and so the question. Are the books given to us by the AskIITians for class 11th and 12th enough for the JEE prep.?! The reason for asking is because I have seen the page in this website which tell us the books needed for the preparation of IIT JEE. But compared to the books given to us by the AskIITians and the list in the page, I find the content in the books given by this academy quite less. Please don`t get me wrong, I am just assuming this. Is my assumption correct or wrong?! That is my question.

This is a question to the AskIITians Faculty.
I am a new student to AskIITians and so the question.
Are the books given to us by the AskIITians for class 11th and 12th enough for the JEE prep.?! The reason for asking is because I have seen the page in this website which tell us the books needed for the preparation of IIT JEE. But compared to the books given to us by the AskIITians and the list in the page, I find the content in the books given by this academy quite less. Please don`t get me wrong, I am just assuming this. Is my assumption correct or wrong?! That is my question.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
10 years ago
no the books given are more than enogh for iitjee preparation.

thanks and regards
sunil kr
askIItian faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free