Sir pls help me I am unable to manage my iit preparation and school study along my performance is decreasing day by day pls give me direction for the achievement of my goal Thank you

Sir pls help me
I am unable to manage my iit preparation and school study along 
 my performance is decreasing day by day pls give me direction for the achievement of my goal 

Thank you

Grade:12

1 Answers

Simran Vinaik
askIITians Faculty 1230 Points
5 years ago
Its important to maintain a balance in IIT preparation and school study. School study of PCM is basis of IIT preparation.
There have been tendency of students to take class 11th lightly. You should never make this mistake. Class 11th is very important for success in IIT JEE”. Focus on every chapter and understand the concepts because in 12th class you will find use of most of the topics of 11th class.
If you are not understanding anything, take help from your teacher, coaching class, friends, or anyone, but make sure you understand the concept properly before starting to solve the problems. Once everything is clear, try to solve as many questions as possible.
Before sleep, do a quick revision of the things you have learned through out the day.
In the later stage of your preparation you can go for solving practice tests (AITS) for IIT JEE.

Rest Askiitians will help you prepare well for both IIT and school as we start teaching from Basics and then go to advance level. We as mentors will be there to guide you throught your IIT journey

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free