sir, My OBC certificate is done on the format given in JEE Adv brochure and signed by the competant authority. It is not done on stamp paper.Should I make again on stamp paper. Or can I put stamp of Rs 20 or more on the certificate already made. From where should I get such stamps. The certificate is already up loaded on the JEE-Adv site. Please suggest me.I am confused.I am staying far off my home town.Should I rush again to make the same again on the stamp paper.Whether the same authority will sign again?

sir, My OBC certificate is done on the format given in JEE Adv brochure and signed by the competant authority.
It is not done on stamp paper.Should I make again on stamp paper.
Or can I put stamp of Rs 20 or more on the certificate already made. From where should I get such stamps.
The certificate is already up loaded on the JEE-Adv site.
Please suggest me.I am confused.I am staying far off my home town.Should I rush again to make the same again on the stamp paper.Whether the same authority will sign again?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Jitender Singh IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 158 Points
9 years ago
No, its all right. You can use the format given JEE brochure. You can paste more rupees tickets on it. Good Luck!
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free