Sir,,my jee mains result is good and i hope to do well in jee advance too.I wish to pursue career in aerospace engineering.Seeing previous year”s opening and closing rnks of iit colleges for the aerospace course,i feel i will be able to get a seat in iit kanpur or bombay.But on basis of my jee main marks,i think i can get admission in IIST.Which is a better option?Iist or iit?I heard that students from iist directly join ISRO.That is gr8!!But IIT has a huge brand value!!I am confused over the two options.Plz guide me.

Sir,,my jee mains result is good and i hope to do well in jee advance too.I wish to pursue career in aerospace engineering.Seeing previous year”s opening and closing rnks of iit colleges for the aerospace course,i feel i will be able to get a seat in iit kanpur or bombay.But on basis of my jee main marks,i think i can get admission in IIST.Which is a better option?Iist or iit?I heard that students from iist directly join ISRO.That is gr8!!But IIT has a huge brand value!!I am confused over the two options.Plz guide me.

Grade:

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
Hi Neha,

I think IIT is the better option for the amazing 4 years you will spend here.
And you are right about the brand value too.

Thanks & Regards

Arun Kumar

Btech,IIT Delhi

Askiitians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free