sir my jee mains marks are 72. and i got 83 % in xii.So could i get NIT or not?please tell me sir.

sir my jee mains marks are 72. and i got 83 % in xii.So could i get NIT or not?please tell me sir.

Grade:12

2 Answers

sudhanshu yadav
20 Points
9 years ago
it depends ,if u belong to SC or St u can get good nit.But if u belong to OBC or general cat. u can get into nit , but u won`t get good nit.So i advise u to look for other collages such as "bit deoghar" & others. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE>!!!!!!!!
Scarlett
12 Points
9 years ago
With 72 marks,you haven`t even qualified for advanced. But that`s okay because I`m assuming you have prepared for this entirely on your own without any of those coaching classes. I think that is pretty impressive. Your 12th percentage is also very good which means you have read NCERT textbooks well. As of now,NIT is not exactly possible but hey, BIT-SAT is around the corner. IF you have registered, you can focus on that for now.THIS is where your 12th percentage can help you, because a thorough knowledge of NCERT is all you need to crack BIT SAT. Good Luck, Nerds Rock! Scarlett

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free