Sir, i have joined resonance in gwalior for iit jee preperation but in confused in taking admmision in dummy school or regular school and i know that board is also important now.

Sir, i have joined resonance in gwalior for iit jee preperation but in confused in taking admmision in dummy school or regular school and i know that board is also important now.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 181 Points
9 years ago
Hi Ayush,
Most of the people who go to coaching take admission in dummy schools. IIT-JEE preparation is a level higher than the regular 11th and 12th class. Therefore, If you are studying for that, you are automatically preparing for the boards as well. So you do not need to worry. If you are able to grasp the concepts in JEE coaching, You will definitely do well in board exams. Just don't let it go out of touch.

Thanks and Regards
Apoorva Arora
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty
Priyanka Rai Sharma
30 Points
7 years ago
Hi, most of the concepts of JEE and board exam are common. IIT-JEE syllabus is a few steps, rather, so many steps ahead of 11th & 12th board syllabus so it will automatically cover the boards. Join any dummy school and most importantly join any good coaching centre for JEE preparation. I’ve heard Catalyser is now opened in Gwalior also, so join Catalyser, it’s the best institute for JEE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free