ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

Sir, I have got a seat in IIT Guwahati in the first round of JoSAA counselling and I have reporting at an RC and accepted the seat taking the float option. Now, if I don’t get any higher preference of my choice list and IIT Guwahati got freezed after round 7 then do I need to report at IIT Guwahati in the one day time given for round 7 or there would be a separate time for admission as it is not possible for me to reach Guwahati in such a short time.

Sir, I have got a seat in IIT Guwahati in the first round of JoSAA counselling and I have reporting at an RC and accepted the seat taking the float option. Now, if I don’t get any higher preference of my choice list and IIT Guwahati got freezed after round 7 then do I need to report at IIT Guwahati in the one day time given for round 7 or there would be a separate time for admission as it is not possible for me to reach Guwahati in such a short time.

Grade:11

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
Yes after your branch and college is frozen you need to report at the college.. Yes you have to report there in office. Also talk to the cousellig team at IIT guwhati to know more about which day to report on

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free