sir i got material science at iit kanpur in first round .bt i want to have further rounds of counselling for better branch so wt should i do sould i report or not and sir opening and closing rank of dual chemical degree at iit delhi for sc are 753 and 831 and there are only 7 or 8 seats for sc will i be able to get it at rank 1060 sc ?and wt about the terms slide freeze and float given in counselling portal ? is this really possible to save first allotmed seat and still go for further rounds?

sir i got material science at iit kanpur in first round .bt i want to have further rounds of counselling for better branch so wt should i do sould i report or not and sir opening and closing rank of dual chemical degree at iit delhi for sc are 753 and 831 and there are only 7 or 8 seats for sc will i be able to get it at rank 1060 sc ?and wt about the terms slide freeze and float given in counselling portal ? is this really possible to save first allotmed seat and still go for further rounds?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
No, if you chose to freeze an option for once then you have to join that only there can be no further changes,.....there is a way out ….you will have to plan to join some other reputed and highly esteemed institutions which have earned a very good name in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, so you may try at – NSS College of ENgg, Palakkad,...........JJTU, Jhunjhunu,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........BITS Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free