Sir I am anushka studying in fiitjee bhopal 12th classroom program . I am facing a very serious problem please help me . Actually this fiitjee has many tie up with schools and due to the shortage of faculties . They are adjusting our faculties in those schools . Now the actual problem is whenever I have to come for my doubts they are unable to give time to me seriously this is disgusting as fiitjee has no value of classroom program now my doubts are pending and I am not able to clear it plz help me this is a serious issue of I talk to the management about this than it it equivalent to have a battle against the entire system what to do plz help.

Sir I am anushka studying in fiitjee bhopal 12th classroom program . I am facing a very serious problem please help me . Actually this fiitjee has many tie up with schools and due to the shortage of faculties . They are adjusting our faculties in those schools . Now the actual problem is whenever I have to come for my doubts they are unable to give time to me seriously this is disgusting as fiitjee has no value of classroom program now my doubts are pending and I am not able to clear it plz help me this is a serious issue of I talk to the management about this than it it equivalent to have a battle against the entire system what to do plz help.

Grade:10

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi anushka
You have two solutions at this time. You can choose any from them:
1} Asking your doubts here. You can ask them in our forum and our team will clear it for free of cost. Also if you do not understand in classroon you can purchase our course which is cheap
2} Talking with Branch manager or someone else who is a t a higher rank about your problem and getting the solution done
I suggest you to first try the second option and if it does not work let me know
See dear you have paid fees there. So now it is their duty to teach you . If possible ask your parents to talk with branch manager
Let me know if there is some more with which I can help
anushka Sharma
17 Points
6 years ago
Thank u for your suggestions I am going first with your 2nd option then I will tell u if I will face more problem but I am afraid as I have to go against the system
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Why afraid dear! It is all related to your life. But before doing anything once talk with your parents for sure. Do update me in future

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free