Should I join any coaching institute in Kota? I'm from Kashmir and here we follow winter session which means I will appear in 12th board exam in Oct-Nov. So I have only one chance for Jee Advance. I joined local institute in my area, they just prepare students for board exam and for Jee Mains at most My class 11th concepts are almost clear. But I'm not able to do advance problems on them, also I'm bit slow and my calculation is weak. Now I want to say that , is it possible for me to crack IIT JEE in my first attempt or should I drop this year and join any institute in Kota, Which means I will appear in 12th board exam in Oct 2016 and Jee in 2017. About my tuition: Faculty members are very nice, I understand everything in my classes, but i think its not enough to crack jee advance.

Should I join any coaching institute in Kota?

I'm from Kashmir and here we follow winter session which means I will appear in 12th board exam in Oct-Nov. So I have only one chance for Jee Advance. 
I joined  local institute in my area, they just prepare students for board exam and for Jee Mains at most 

My class 11th concepts are almost clear. But I'm not able to do advance problems on them, also I'm bit slow and my calculation is weak.  Now I want to say that , is it possible for me to crack IIT JEE in my first attempt or should I drop this year and join any institute in Kota, Which means I will appear in 12th board exam in Oct 2016 and Jee in 2017. 

About my tuition: Faculty members are very nice, I understand everything in my classes, but i think its not enough to crack jee advance.

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
My suggestion will be to join any coaching institute which will help you to either crack jee in first attempt or will clear you that taking a drop is worthfull to your preparation or not. You can also have the option for the online jee class which may be benificial since you belongs to kashmir.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free