Read for the sake of IITian Flame I'm a normal Kashmiri class 9th student. I'm aspiring to crack JEE Advanced and get CSE in IIT Bombay. Please help me. we don't have a good coaching system nobody from Kashmir has gone to IIT Bombay in GC. I joined 9 in November ,I've completed 30% of syllabus by myself. We have only Aakash and Career Point they have mediocre faculty. Please don't promote askIITians and give an honest answee. I'm seeking a mentor with whom I can conquer the world e.g Aristotle and Alexander The Great or at least someone to reply. Please help and give me some tips

Read for the sake of IITian Flame
I'm a normal Kashmiri class 9th student. I'm aspiring to crack JEE Advanced and get CSE in IIT Bombay. Please help me. we don't have a good coaching system nobody from Kashmir has gone to IIT Bombay in GC. I joined 9 in November ,I've completed 30% of syllabus by myself. We have only Aakash and Career Point they have mediocre faculty. Please don't promote askIITians and give an honest answee. I'm seeking a mentor with whom I can conquer the world e.g Aristotle and Alexander The Great or at least someone to reply. Please help and give me some tips

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

Its good that you have covered some part by yourself.
You can join some online classes like on Unacademy.
However, if you want some distance learning material, you can check our material.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Dear student 
Please refer the below link 
Good Luck 
Cheers 

Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
you are a good student get the kota notes fromm anyone and u can also get allen coaching sheets on net so try them

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free