MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Ayush Soni Grade:

Is it possible to study for JEE Advanced 2015, being in an NIT(Both together?).
Actually I dont want to drop whole year. I am sure i willl get into the NITs, on the basis of my Mains marks, I am getting only 100/360 in Advanced(GEN Category) and I know i won’t get any seat into IITs, but this low score was purely due to the silly mistakes and improper reading of some questions.......
When I Honestly went through the paper again, I came to know that I would have easily got about 55-60 marks more (total of 155-160) if i hadn’t done silly mistakes, enough for new IITs atleast(As experts say this years paper was a bit difficult). So, there’s no BIG lack of concepts or knowledge, just silly mistakes, and i want to appear for advanced again, paying attention to my silly mistakes more this time. But I dont want to risk whole year, so i am thinking for preparing for advanced on one side, with my college’s 1st year preparations, However, is this a good idea? I mean, are the 1st year studies really hard, so that i wont get any time to study for Advanced?

I need help on this. Sorry for very big write up, but please reply soon........

Thanks in advance,
Ayush
3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sher Mohammad
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
174 Points
										yes you can prepare for IIT , many students do this, but it is a hard thing to do.

sher mohammad
b.tech, iit delhi
3 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts