I want in my career that I want to know each and every part of all a machine and how to modify or fix it so should I take mechanical engineering or any other course from IIT or from any other college?

I want in my career that I want to know each and every part of all a machine and how to modify or fix it so should I take mechanical engineering or any other course from  IIT or from any other college?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear rahul
obviously , u need to take mechanical engg as it deals with all about the part of mechines and its parts alongwith the function . 
choose iit if you are getting it , else go with nit and iiit , u will be benifit a lot by that . 
in iit / nit there will be some big mechanical workshop , where u will learn how to make these components on your own , so, that will be far better than simply studying in these private colleges ( low rank ) 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
HII RAHUL 
 if you want to do cool stuffs in machines then , you should take instrumentation branch , i have too instrumentation branch , in which you deal with all kins of cool machines , you can also do it by taking electrical engineering or mechanical engineering , but instrumentation will be good for thais , that will combine four branches electrical, mechanical, chemical and computer ,, 
hope this will clear your doubt 
good luck 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free