I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

I’ve got CRL 32690 and I’m from Gujarat with OBC rank 7762, then can I get admission to Sardar vallabhbhai patel NIT, Surat, Gujarat in Computer Engineering Branch?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for NIT Surat. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You need to check in at the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa to check out your stature and the current status there i.e. the rankings and also the allocation of seats scenario etc. and then make out whether you may get the desired branch and institution or not, if you could not get it there, then try at – Nalin Inst of TEch, Indore,.......................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,................................Sri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal tibrewala uni, Jhunjhunu,....................................NIMS Uni, jaipur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free