i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab the lessons fast and complete syllabus as soon as possible.

i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab the lessons fast and complete syllabus as soon as possible.

Grade:12

5 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day for practice of previous year jee and aipmt ques . and if u can complete that much prev year ques , then its more than enough . 
its now beginningof september ,u want to complete the syllabus by november , 
u have 3 month in your hand . 
andas of now , whatever chapter u covered , plzz donot forget it .. do revise it in wekends . 
the best shortcut method to complete rest chapter is to only read ncert for chemistry , 
and for physics , just practice derivation , of every chapter , 
and of the last chapters of phy , there are no derivation , u have to just memorise the data and graphs , so, that will not take time . 
the main time , maths will take . 
if u have a good grasp on calculus ,u can do it, 
but if not , then u will feel like exhausted , so, start doing maths at least 2-3 hrs perday , evenduring schoolhours, maths requires very much practice , sepcially integration part . 
and in biology , if u completed evolution , then its good , the rest chapters u can answer without reading also, just read that from xam idea , 1 chap of bio will take maximum 2days . 
so, as to summarise
CHEMISTRY – JUST NCERT READING +CBSE EXAMINATION  ARCHEIVE ( ARIHANT ALL IN ONE ) 
PHYSICS – DERIVATION PRACTICE AND FOCUS ON IMP AREA ( IMP AREA ARE GIVEN IN ALL IN ONE LAST PAGE ) 
BIOLOGY – READ THE XTRACT FROM XAMIDEA ,AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE BOLD LETTER WORD FROM NCERT … 
MATHS – DEPENDS ON YOU , THE SPEEDILY U PRACTICE , THE CHAPTER WILL END THATMUCH FAST .. ( FRST COVER NCERT , DNT THINK ABT REF BOOKS NOW ) 
ALL THE BEST ..
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
@umakant 
i have done calculation of all the things.
Septeber i have 
17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs
13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs
similar is for october 
november i have 
20 working days * 6 hrs study= 120 hrs 
10 holidays * 9 hrs = 90 hrs

so total no. of hours =219+219+210
                              =648 hrs

I have 53 chapter left in all
Physics-17
Maths -11
Chemistry-14 
Biology- 11

Out of 648 hrs 1 exclude 10 days as festivals are there i wont be at home.

so total no . of hours remaining = 648-90 = 558 hrs.

so i can devote only maximum 10 hrs to each chapter. 

So is 10 hrs sufficient for completing a chapter with all the practise. and if possible i want the study plan for that 10 hrs.

Also i have bought sl arora instead of arihant all in one. so should i return sl  and buy all in one??? What is the diffrence in both the books??
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs   per   chapter  
in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 
1- ncert reading ( 2 hrs ) 
2- read the ref books ( theory ) – 2hrs 
3- practicing derivation / diagrams / equations = 2 hrs 
4- do the back and intext ncert ques alongwith exampler – 3 hrs
5- practice board questions from that chapter – 1 hrs 
but maths may take more than 10 hrs , that u have to balance with biology , beacuse biolast4-5 chap will take 2-3 hrs to complete . 
AND COMING TO BOOKS 
there are very much diffrence between sl arora and arihant all in one . 
in all in one chaptersare organised and they follow only imp and shortcut way to complete the chapter . 
but in arora , u will only get shrtcutapproach to derivation , 
and , in all in one if u want tocover a chap in 2 hrs then u can , but with arora u cannot . 
and all in one is only for board level , but arora will satisfy the demand of entrance exam also (upto 40 percent prep ) 
ALL THE BEST ..
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
OK Thanx. According to you which one should i refer??? Also for chemistry i have pradeep chemistry and maths rd sharma and rs agrwal and bio xamidea. i can get chemistry xamidea from library. Which would you personally recommend to me??
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
for chemistry , all in one is must recommended,,, as in board almost 80 percent ques in chemistry are repeated, i can guarentee you on that . so, better to follow all in one , pradeep is good for entrance ,still notfor advanced , only for mains  .. 
maths – rds and rs agarwal is awesome , proceed with ncert + rs agarwal for board , that two led u to 95 inboards . (rds is only fo integration and diffrentia eq.) 
biology – xamidea is good , try to take out last 7 years ques paper book of arihant , else u can use the CD that is coming with xamidea , that is very imp . dnt miss it .. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free