I have ruined my 11th class. And my 12th is also not going so well. I want to score 300 in JEE mains 2018. I roughly have just 3 months left for it. I have to prepare for boards as well. I am fully dedicated from now. Please suggest how can i achieve my goal. Which books should i prefer ? And how to study them

I have ruined my 11th class. And my 12th is also not going so well. I want to score 300 in JEE mains 2018. I roughly have just 3 months left for it. I have to prepare for boards as well. I am fully dedicated from now. Please suggest how can i achieve my goal. Which books should i prefer ? And how to study them

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kruthik
119 Points
6 years ago
Now, as lot of time isn’t left, I think solving previous years questions will be beneficial. You should now focus on topics you are good in, and pay less attention on topics that you aren’t aware of. I mean now, there is no use of learning new thing. Focusing on Organic Chemistry would be useful. It’s a very scoring topic, and very easy too. Physical chemistry can too can help. Make and follow a realistic plan, according to your schedule. And most important,read NCERT THOROUGHLY, especially chemistry. It can be very useful, as questions are asked directly from NCERT sometimes. Do not stress yourself about result, and don’t let your confidence level go down, no matter what anyone else says. Good Luck, hope you achieve your goal.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free