i am taking coaching in aakash for jee. i am in class 11. my marks in aakash test series is 24% . now i am scared whether i will get amission in a good college or not. pls help give me some tips so that i can improve my pcm. also the syllabus is going very fast due to which i am laging behind because i cannot learn a chapter with such a speeed. the inorganic chemistry is over and i am still revising the second chapter. pls help i am now depressed

i am taking coaching in aakash for jee. i am in class 11. my marks in aakash test series is 24% . now i am scared whether i will get amission in a good college or not. pls help give me some tips so that i can improve my pcm. also the syllabus is going very fast due to which i am laging behind because i cannot learn a chapter with such a speeed. the inorganic chemistry is over and i am still revising the second chapter. pls help i am now depressed

Grade:11

1 Answers

ARYAN CHAUDHARY
26 Points
2 years ago
This much marks is not good enough  to get gud college. You can take councelling sessions for  guidance this will help you to increase the marks in test series.
Aryan chaudhary
IIT DELHI

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free