I am studying in class 12. How should i prepare for the chapter p-block and remember all the reactions and theory from it. Give me appropriate study plan and approach to it. Thanks.

I am studying in class 12. How should i prepare for the chapter p-block and remember all the reactions and theory from it. Give me appropriate study plan and approach to it. Thanks.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@shreyas 
as far as p block is concrned , then its actually a very very imp chapter from board point of view . u will face 10 marks ques from this chapter . that is two 5 marks ques . 
so, this chapter is obviously lengthy and u need practice for sure to get hold of all the reaction . 
still i will give u some approach on this chapter . 
frst of all make sure u hv knows redox reaction chapter of class 11th very well , as this chapter completely depend upon that . 
after that when u are starting the chap , divide each group for 2-3 days study , acc to your capacity . 
and suppose u started group 16 today , then after today study write all the trends , in a piece of paper , and before u start study tomorrow just have a look with it . 
and for reactions , just memorise whichg agents are oxidising and which agents are reducing , and then just balance the equation on your own , 
dnt cram the whole equation , beCUSE already u have lot of thing to cram in this chap . 
and the 2nd most imp thing is GIVE REASON ques , and if u can do all ques from cbse examination archieve section of all in one , then i am sure , u will get those 5 marks in board . 
and rest 5 marks are from completing the reaction . 
IMP TOPICS 
”1- XENON FLOURIDE ( VVIMP ) 
2- CHLORINE AND ITS COMPOUND . 
3- OZONE AS A BLEACHING AGENT . 
4- GROUP 17 ELEMENTS AND THEIR USES . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free