I am studying at Allen career institute Ahmedabad and it’s just 3 months left for JEE mains. I am a dropper.I am living as a PG at Ahmedabad and now I want to study at myself because I feel that Allen is not giving me best that I want so I want to go to home and don’t want to study at allen. Is it a right decision? I am very good at maths and chemistry and physics is OK. Can I get all the learning things and solutions at online? Should I go to home or study at Allen?

I am studying at Allen career institute Ahmedabad and it’s just 3 months left for JEE mains. I am a dropper.I am living as a PG at Ahmedabad and now I want to study at myself because I feel that Allen is not giving me best that I want so I want to go to home and don’t want to study at allen. Is it a right decision? I am very good at maths and chemistry and physics is OK. Can I get all the learning things and solutions at online? Should I go to home or study at Allen?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

praveen kumar
144 Points
6 years ago
ok good nice decision you are available with all the materials such as revision notes, pratice test,vedios lecture and all the things related to jee in online sites like askiitians.thank you.all the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free