I AM PREPARING FOR IITJEE 2018. I AM SCORING MISERABLY IN TESTS EXCEPT IN MATHS. IN EXAMS OF MATHS I GET A RANK BETWEEN SECOND TO FIFTH BUT IN EXAMS OF CHEMISTRY I GET A RANK WHICH IS COMPARITIVELY LOW. I LIKE PHYSICS AND MATHS BUT MY MARKS IN PHYSICS ARE NOT SATISFACTORY SOMETIMES I GET GOOD MARKS SOMETIMES POOR CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME METHODS WHICH WILL HELP ME.

I AM PREPARING FOR IITJEE 2018.
I AM SCORING MISERABLY IN TESTS EXCEPT IN MATHS.
IN EXAMS OF MATHS I GET A RANK BETWEEN SECOND TO FIFTH BUT IN EXAMS OF CHEMISTRY I GET A RANK WHICH IS COMPARITIVELY LOW.
I LIKE PHYSICS AND MATHS BUT MY MARKS IN PHYSICS ARE NOT SATISFACTORY SOMETIMES I GET GOOD MARKS SOMETIMES POOR
CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME METHODS WHICH WILL HELP ME.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Ambarish Kumar Banerjee
53 Points
7 years ago
same used to happen with me. i will give jee 2017. doing ncert properly was the key for me and then i sove p bahadur and arihant for chem. for inorganic i use a technique that every day before going to school in the morning i once reaad through s block p block any one chapter. do it for 1 month and u will see the result. for tly refer to solnsphysics do dc pandey probably u will do better. dont see solutions until u have done max efforts. because i used to do like this in class11. our fiitjee physics sir said a very imp thing that if u constantly refer to solutiions our braiin become habituated with that kind of a approach and when exam time comes , it cant cope with the pressure and stops working. this used to happen with me in case of physics so i shared.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ SOUVIK 
nothing to worry about , i think u are good at numericals stuff but u hates some rotting concepts . 
no problem , u have 3 mnths of time in your hand . 
in these three months what u have to do is 
1- just take chemistry imp topics like GOC , p block , thermodynamics , equilibrium , chemical bonding . and do the concepts , frst of all read it from ncert , 
2- then take last 6 years jee paper and practice it , 
and dnt loose the hope – in coaching center test they make the level difficult , than the actual level of jee . 
for physics u need to understand the concept , only then u can do the ques , and h c verma are preferred for that 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free