MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 11
        I am nearly completing my 11th and as my expectation was. my session  has not passed as I thought bcz I came Kota in the  middle of the session.So I am planning that if I do hard work in 12th can I clear out iit ...
one year ago

Answers : (2)

Umakant biswal
5349 Points

@ shah 
ya , sure , i will appreciate your dedication and determination to hard work , u have still nearly 1 year left for jee , 
so, u need to do smart study for that , and from now onwards start preparing for jee without wasting the time . 
u have a good no of days ahead with vacation , so, try to complete the heavy weightage chapter in this vacation . 
and then , u can simpply revise your class 12th syllabus in these school days ,just simple study for boards , just u need to go a little bit towards conceptual understanding . 
and after each and every chapter u need to solve ques from prev jee paper . 
and remember – u will not get time ahead , as from december onwards u need to start full prep for boards only , 
so, use this vacation time wisely . 
ALL THE BEST ..
one year ago
utpal raj
244 Points

yes , of course you can clear , but you have missed some topic , so try to cover it up in 13th drop out batch , you need to work hard and clear your basics as soon as possible , in kota you can sit in any class in your coaching, try to strengthen your subject from that , take doubt from teacher , solve as much as youcan ,, 
good luck
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Get Extra Rs. 1,590 off

COUPON CODE: SELF10

Course Features

• 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner