I am in class 12th and next year I am going to give jee . News had been spread that nta will be in charge of taking this jee now this will be my first experience of giving such kind of exam I have joined fiitjee bhopal and I want to tell that my 11 class concepts are not so good so plz help me how to give time to both of the classes as now there will be a change in the pattern of jee paper also😔

I am in class 12th and next year I am going to give jee . News had been spread that nta will be in charge of taking this jee now this will be my first experience of giving such kind of exam I have joined fiitjee bhopal and I want to tell that my 11 class concepts are not so good so plz help me how to give time to both of the classes as now there will be a change in the pattern of jee paper also😔

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear anushka 
frst of all donot take stress at all , the news are not yet conformed . 
so, in class 12th , what u need to do , u have to continue serious study for class 12th , and at the same time alert 3 days per week for revision of class 11th , 
that revision should include imp notes , formula , prev year paper and if possible 2-3 mock test per week . 
and in the summer vacation u can easily give 10-12 days for those chapters which u are not clear with , u need to learn them in detail . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free