I am in Class 12. My 1 st Unit Test will begin on 16 th August. I have to cover the topics as mentioned below. Chemistry :- The Solid State( Completed ) Solutions (Not Completed) Electrochemistry(Not Completed) p-Block Elements(Not Completed) Physics:- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments( Completed ) Electrostatics-Till Gauss Law(Not Completed) Biology :- Organisms and Population( Completed) Ecosystem(Not Completed) Biodiversity And Conservation (Not Completed) Environmental Issues(Not Completed) Inheritance and Variation(Not Completed) For Maths and i have almost completed all the practise. I have just 18 days left. How can i complete and revise all these topics. Help me. I am in urgent need. Soliciting yor kind co-operation in this regard.

I am in Class 12. My 1st Unit Test will begin on 16th August. I have to cover the topics as mentioned below.

Chemistry:-
  1. The Solid State(Completed)
  2. Solutions (Not Completed)
  3. Electrochemistry(Not Completed)
  4. p-Block Elements(Not Completed)
Physics:-
  1. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments(Completed)
  2. Electrostatics-Till Gauss Law(Not Completed)
Biology:-
  1. Organisms and Population(Completed)
  2. Ecosystem(Not Completed)
  3. Biodiversity And Conservation (Not Completed)
  4. Environmental Issues(Not Completed)
  5. Inheritance and Variation(Not Completed)
For Maths and i have almost completed all the practise. 

I have just 18 days left. How can i complete and revise all these topics. Help me. I am in urgent need. Soliciting yor kind co-operation in this regard.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@shreyas 
as syllabus is bit lengthy , u have to move a little bit faster than the normal rate , , 
first of all chemistry , as u have completed solid state , its good , rest now , start with p block element , donot do solu, and electrochemi now , after aug 4 , when u wl be done with 3-4 groups of p block element , then start solution, 
and WHILE DOING SOLUTION , DONOT FORGET TO REMEMBER THE REACTIONS OF P BLOCK ELEMENT , THAT CHAPTER CONTAINS ONLY REACTION AND TRENDS . NOTHING ELSE.. 
and by aug 11 solution will be completed , and 3 days are more than enough for electrochemistry . . 
i am PREDICTING SOME TOPICS , GIVE THESE THE SPECIAL ATTENTION 
SOLUTION 
1- ROULTS LAW AND HENRY LAW NUMERICALS 
2- VANT HOFF FACTROR CALCULATION (VVIMP ) 
3- COLLIGATIVE PROPERTY NUMERICALS ( ANY 1 WILL COME FOR SURE , SO, DO THE DERIVATION ONLY ) 
ELECTROCHEMI 
1- NERNEST EQUATION (VVIMP ) , IT have diffrent form to apply , but remember 1 form , thats all imp . 
2- calculation based on faradey 2nd law , (remember the formula and 2 laws ) 
3- reaction of fuel cell , primery and 2ndary battery (vvimp )
p block – phosphorous oxides and properties of halogens . (vvimp ) 
NOW , COME TO PHYSICS 
as u cmpleted optics then revise that regularly , donot forget it , atleast derivation u need to remember , rest u can recall in the previous exam day . 
and GAUSS LAW , AND ELECTROSTATICS , dnt worry that chapter donot have anything to study ,it will take 1-2 days maximum . 
imp topics – calculation relaed to coulombs law , and coulombs law in vector form ( vvimp ) 
2- properties of electric field lines . 
3- gauss law derivation ( 4 cases ) and its numerical on closed sphere , 
BUT AGAIN I AM SAYING – DONOT FORGET RAY OPTICS , 
now , biology , the 3 chapter – ecosystem , biodiversity , enviornmental issue , these are common chapter , 
just read the notes of it from askiitian , they are more than enough , here u need to apply your common sense , 
and main thing rely on INHERITANCE AND VERIATION 
so, now start with that , THAT IS VERY VERY IMP FROM BOARD POINT OF VIEW ALSO . 
so, start that with ncert , imp topics 
1- punnet square and cross 
2- monohybrid ratio 
3- polygenic inheritance , test cross , and incomplete dominance example 
4- sex determintion of honeybee , 
5- linkage experiment of drosophilla melangastor and its result . 
6- haemophilia and colour blindness problem . 
7- any one syndrome . tor , down , etc ) 
ALL THE ABOVE TOPICS ARE IMP . SO, IT WILL TAKE 10 DAYS , START IT RIGHT NOW , JUST READ NCERT UPTO DROSOPHILLA  EXPERIMENT , REST ALL U CAN READ FROM NOTES . 
AND IF YOU WILL FOCUS ON MY INCLUDED TOPICS ABOVE , U CAN EASILY GET 90 PERCENT , BUT DONOT FORGET THE THING THAT U HAVE COMPLETED . 
hope it clears the doubt 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free