I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important concepts,derviations and important questions from boards point of view. Thank you.

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important concepts,derviations and important questions from boards point of view.
Thank you.

Grade:12

4 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave optics chapter at the last , that will cost you a lot . 
here i am enlisting some of the sure shot topics for board 
1- ZENER DIODE ( SURE QUES ) 
2- P-N JUNCTION DIODE AND TRANSISTER WORKING (AS A SWITCH SPECIALLY ) 
3- HUYGENS PRINCIPLE 
4- ALL DERIVATION OF RAY OPTICS 
5- LOOMING , MIRAGE AND OPTICAL FIBRE USES ( ANY ONE ) 
6- EM WAVES ARRENGEMENT ACC TO INCR , ORDER OF WAVELENGTH 
7- EINSTEINS LAW OF PHOTOELEC EFFECT . 
8- CYCLOTRON , MOVING COIL GALVANOMETER ( SURESHOT ) 
9- 1 NUMERICAL FROM BOHR MODEL OF ATOM ( SPECIALLY HYDROGEN SPECTRUM ) 
10 – DIELECTRIC CONFIGURATION OF CAPACITOR . 
just focus on these and do practice prev year paper , and u will be done with 90 + . 
make sure u do your calculation correct . 
ALL THE BEST .,.
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot.
I actually want to know how the paper pattern is that is how many mrks derivation and all.
Also from where should i practise problems for xams. just reading theory i aint think wil make dfifrence. for chemistry we can practise from ncert, but for physics??? the language of books is tough and the problems too are not understandable. 
so please elaborate my doubts.

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , 
derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks streight forward ques in derivation , no complicated ques . 
and in numericals u have to solve from moving charge and magnetism , ray and wave optics , 
and numericals related to photoelectric effect and also problems on resistance and capacitor . 
and 1 problem from bohr model of atom is guarenteed ques . 

Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
how many marks derivations are there and from where should i practise the numericals in sl arora it has lots of them and on every topic. so please kindly let me know the important numericals and derivations and the mark distribtions of them. also gimme trick to remeber derivations.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free