I am in class 12 facing problems in studying physics. Aint remembering derivations and all stuff. also in chemistry how to remember so many reactions. I forget many of them.

I am in class 12 facing problems in studying physics. Aint remembering derivations and all stuff. also in chemistry how to remember so many reactions. I forget many of them.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
practice is the only key , without that i dnt think u can and its something difficult u have to do . 
for derivation , dnt cram it , understand it , u can remember by this for longer time . 
and also , if u cram then u will forget very easily , understand how that formula or derivation came , and after studying a derivation , always write that immidiateley in a notebook . so, that it will be printed in your mind for at least a week . 
and for chemistry reaction ( p block , d and f block _) i dnt think any shortcut is their , u have to do a group for 2-3 days , and all the summary write that in a paper and then remember that at the end of that group , before starting the next group . 
and in reaction , just remember only oxidising and reducing agent , and dnt cram full reaction , u can form reaction of your own if u knows bi product , and u can even also balance it . 
in board they will ask to complete the reaction , so, u need to remember the bi product . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free