I AM IN CLASS 12 AND I AM TARGETTING FOR IIT-JEE ,SO I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I LOVE A GIRL SO SHE KNEWS THAT I LOVE HER BUT THE PROBLEM IS SHE IS NOT GIVING ME ANY REPLY,SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN BOYFRIEND/DATING,SO IF SUPPOSE IN FUTURE SHE MARRIES TO ANY OTHER BOY,THEN I AM THINKING THAT I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE AGAR MEIN JEETA HU ,TO MEIN MAR-MAR KE JEEUNGA ,NAA TO MEIN MARUNGA NAA TO MEIN JEEUNGA.AUR UPAR SE IIT-JEE KA BURDEN HAI.SO HOW TO OVERCOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AS YOU KNOW THAT MANY STUDENTS PREPARING FOR IIT-JEE HAS COMMITTED SUICIDE AND I AM WORRYING THAT I WILL BE AMONG THE PEOPLE WHO SUICIDE.SO I AM REQUESTING YOU....PLEASE...TELL ME HOW TO OVERCOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

I AM IN CLASS 12 AND I AM TARGETTING FOR IIT-JEE ,SO I HAVE A PROBLEM THAT I LOVE A GIRL SO SHE KNEWS THAT I LOVE HER BUT THE PROBLEM IS SHE IS NOT GIVING ME ANY REPLY,SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN BOYFRIEND/DATING,SO IF SUPPOSE IN FUTURE SHE  MARRIES TO ANY OTHER BOY,THEN I AM THINKING THAT I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE AGAR MEIN JEETA HU ,TO MEIN MAR-MAR KE JEEUNGA ,NAA TO MEIN MARUNGA NAA TO MEIN JEEUNGA.AUR UPAR SE IIT-JEE KA BURDEN HAI.SO HOW TO OVERCOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AS YOU KNOW THAT MANY STUDENTS PREPARING FOR IIT-JEE HAS COMMITTED SUICIDE AND I AM WORRYING THAT I WILL BE AMONG THE PEOPLE WHO SUICIDE.SO I AM REQUESTING YOU....PLEASE...TELL ME HOW TO OVERCOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ xavier 
i am requesting you , please donot waste your time in such thoughts as this will not going to benifit you in future . 
just remove about that matter from the mind , and focus on study , beacuse if u will get proper rank in jee and admitted to any one of the iits , then i could guarentee you that u will get many more girls , 
and in fact , u will going to meet a very very energetic people in iit including iit professors . 
So, donot even thinks abt the suicide right now , just forget abt that matter for remaining month , 
and if she is not going to give any reply , then just forget about it ,, beacuse in life what u require is a good maintainance of yourself , with a high package job and salary , 
after getting that u can spend time in these matter if u are intrested , but now , plzz dnt divert your mind about it .. 
YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN CONTROLL YOUR MIND , NOONE ELSE , 
i can only motivate you ,, 
ALL THE BEST ..
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
Listen to sandeep maheshwaris videos on youtube. you will get direction to life and understand the basic things about life. Just watch his videos he has also posted on how to overcome suicidal thoughts

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free