I am getting BITS Goa, DA-IICT, Thapar University, NIT-Hamirpur(chemical only). I am also expecting a rank approx 9000 in JEE Advanced. For preparing i can drop but a good coaching institute is a constraint at my hometown. I cannot go to KOTA. All i can do is prepare at home by myself with Distance learning plus Test series of Fiitjee. What will be the best option for me joining best college of the above or dropping without professional coaching.?

I am getting BITS Goa, DA-IICT, Thapar University, NIT-Hamirpur(chemical only). I am also expecting a rank approx 9000 in JEE Advanced. For preparing i can drop but a good coaching institute is a constraint at my hometown. I cannot go to KOTA. All i can do is prepare at home by myself with Distance learning plus Test series of Fiitjee.
What will be the best option for me joining best college of  the above or dropping without professional coaching.?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Dinesh
askIITians Faculty 33 Points
9 years ago
The colleges you have mentioned are reasonably good and have decent placement record. You can go with these if you are satisfied. Preparing from home for 1 whole year requires a lot of determination and focus. Here you are your best judge. Drop your year only if you are ready for it.
Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh Sajnani
AskIITians Faculty

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free