i am facing problems while studying chemistry. aint remebering the meanings or definations of many terms from the lesson of chemical bonding, hybridisation, inorganic chemitry. How should i recollect. i get blank while studying lessons like p-block, aint understading what is written. Please help me as soon as possible.

i am facing problems while studying chemistry. aint remebering the meanings or definations of many terms from the lesson of chemical bonding, hybridisation, inorganic chemitry. How should i recollect. i get blank while studying lessons like p-block, aint understading what is written. Please help me as soon as possible.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
yes , that happens with everyone else when studying the chapters for the first time , so, kindly read it twice , when reading on a sheet of paper just write the imp terms and just underline that in your ncert textbook . 
and for p block , i have already told u u need to do 1 block element for 3-4 days like that and for the reactions , just do remember the oxidising and reducing agent , and balance the equation on your own , dnt remember all thing . 
before starting chemical bonding , just study structure of atom once , beacuse thats the fundamental for chemi cal bonding . 
and remember , at the wekends whatever u studied , u need to recall once , maintain a pocket notes , for imp terms , and write in that , 
1 more thing – when making notes , just write the fundamental thing , in as much shrtcut as possible , otherwise u will loose intrest to study it . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
‘ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free