I am facing problems in studying the lesson molecular basis of inheritance.All the terms are becoming confusing for me. Please give me important parts of lesson and right approach to study the lesson. Thank You,

I am facing problems in studying the lesson molecular basis of inheritance.All the terms are becoming confusing for me. 
Please give me important parts of lesson and right approach to study the lesson.
Thank You,

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
that chapter is the imp one in class 12th , as far as board exam is concerned . 
the most imp part is the process of replication , and transcription , in board they will ask u to explain any of the process with the help of a diagram . 
and that 3 experiment – griffith , messelson and stahl , and hershey chase ,one 5 marks ques are guarented from that . 
and one 5 marks ques u can face in the lac operon part , that is also very very imp . 
in the case of 3 exp , just watch out for any animation in youtube , even askiitian self study package have animation , u can take of that chapter . 
|and of lac operon , diagram is of 3 marks and explanation , can be understood by reading xamidea . 
and in xamidea points are given , just read that twice and solve the board ques . 
its not actually difficult , and LET ME KNOW IF U FACE ANY PROB IN ANY PERTICULAR TOPIC / CONCEPT , SO, THAT I CAN EXPLAIN THAT HERE . 
all the best 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free