I am anushka taking drop this year I want to tell you frankly that I haven't qualified mains cut off was 74 and I just got 70 even I was not able to perform good in boards so next time I will face these two things again . I have prepared myself mentally for that but right now I am in pain this is thr time when my friends are taking admission in vit and all and I don't want to go for private I know My potential that I can work this much hard that I can get in iit next year . But I am that kind of person who gets attached easily with people an I don't know how to raise myself from detachment I really want to let go off things and move on to the right thing please help me out I don't want to waste my time in sadness please help...........

I am anushka  taking drop this year  I want to tell you frankly  that I haven't qualified mains cut off was 74 and I just got 70 even I was not able to perform good in boards so next time I will face these two things again . I have prepared myself mentally for that but right now I am in pain this is thr time when my friends are taking admission in vit and all and I don't want to go for private I know My potential that I can work this much hard that I can get in iit next year . But I am that kind of person  who gets attached easily with people an I don't know  how to raise myself from detachment I really want to let go off things and move on to the right thing please help me out I don't want to waste my time in sadness please help...........

Grade:10

3 Answers

Rajwant
8 Points
5 years ago
Beta u need proper guidance. Getting to good institute must be ur aim. And as all iits are not best and all other colleges are not pathetic. At the end you must earn that much so that u can support ur life. Earning is necessary but more important is to live ur life. Get a coaching and do ur best. Don't be alone and get more demotivated. 
anushka Sharma
17 Points
5 years ago
I have already started my coaching and I know I can do much better this time but I am feeling depressed not because of college but dueto other distraction like my friends I know I am facing this but I want to get ridd of it as soon as possible what can I do for that?
akash dutta
109 Points
5 years ago
Hey if you can really work hard and prove that you are much better in studies than what people 
So you should definitely drop
Just dont think about frnds
Just think that when you will pass IIT how much grateful you would feel so just dont be sad and try to practice rather than being sad
Thanks !!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free