How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of arcsin(1/1.33). How could i find such values with the use of log table or any method.

How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of arcsin(1/1.33). How could i find such values with the use of log table or any method.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format .
Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation finding inverse with log tables.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free