How do I remember derivations in physics. Also how do i be good in solving numericals? I am in class 12.

How do I remember derivations in physics. Also how do i be good in solving numericals? I am in class 12.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
There is no shrtcut for derivation , what u can do is to follow a standard book for that , take either arihant all in one or sl arora simplified physics , i used arihant all in one , and in the beginning u will face some kind of difficulty , but after 3-4 chapter , u will be familier with that , there will be nothing to worry upon , 
just take a pen and paper and do derivation when u are free and every wekend give at least 1 hr for derivation . 
and for solving numericals – i donot find any difficult numerical inj class 12 , in a.c chapter there are some, 
follow the below approach 
STEP 1 – READ THE QUES TWICE 
2- LIST DOWN ALL THE VALUE THAT ARE GIVEN 
3- CHECK IF U CAN REMEMBER THE FORMULA FROM THE VALUE GIVEN OTHERWISE , DERIVE IT THEIR . EVERY FORMULA HAVE DERIVATION . 
4- CONVERT ALL THE THINGS INTO A STANDARD UNIT , OR CHECK WHEATHER QUES ASK ANY UNIT OR NOT . 
5- DRAW THE DIAGRAM IF NESSSARY , U CAN DO IT IN STEP 3 ALSO , (GRAPH INCLUDED ) 
6- PLUGGING IN THE VALUE AND GET THE ANSWER 
hope it helps 
all the best ./.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free