How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.

How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . 
but the follwoing strategy will help u 
1- frst of all cover all the trends like atomic radius , electron gain enthalpy , etc and write it in a note , 
and always keep a periodic table with you when studying this chapter . 
and also u can mark the trends in the peiodic table also . 
and after that  
2- try to cover reactions of 1 group in 2 days . 
3- just remember the oxidising and reducing agent of the reaction , and after that balance the whole eq. of your own . 
4- prractice is the only key to acheive this . and obviously at least u need to write this 3 times . 
5- the ncert  intext ques and back ques are very imp for this chap specific , so, dnt ignore that . 
6- after covering 1 group reaction and trend , make shrt notes of that group whatever u understand  and also u can get revision notes in askiitian website itself . 
HOPE U WILL FOLLOW IT 
ALL THE BEST .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free