Hi there ,I`m currently giving my 12th board exams . I`ve really not studied for the entire 2 years except maths . My maths is just OK. My physics is not so good and my chemistry is the worst. I really wish that I get at least 75 in chemistry so that I`ll be eligible for admission in NITs or IITs. Now I really regret , not studying for 2 years. But now nothing can be done about that. I`ve got one month left till the jee mains from the date when boards are over. Whatever maybe the scenario I just want to give my best at any cost. I primarily need help for chemistry and then for physics. My concepts are weak . How should I study so that I can make my concepts strong ? In what sequence should i study the chapters ? Is it OK if I study if I study only from the NCERT books ? Are they sufficient ? What should be my approach ?I know that`s a lot of questions. Anything that would be helpful . I really want to give my best . :)

Hi there ,I`m currently giving my 12th board exams . I`ve really not studied for the entire 2 years except maths . My maths is just OK. My physics is not so good and my chemistry is the worst. I really wish that I get at least 75 in chemistry so that I`ll be eligible for admission in NITs or IITs. Now I really regret , not studying for 2 years. But now nothing can be done about that. I`ve got one month left till the jee mains from the date when boards are over. Whatever maybe the scenario I just want to give my best at any cost. I primarily need help for chemistry and then for physics. My concepts are weak . How should I study so that I can make my concepts strong ? In what sequence should i study the chapters ? Is it OK if I study if I study only from the NCERT books ? Are they sufficient ? What should be my approach ?I know that`s a lot of questions. Anything that would be helpful . I really want to give my best . :)

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
6 years ago
There is a lot of syllabus that you need to cover. If you have not studied much except maths, I would recommend going for some math course. The only thing you can do right now is Revise NCERT poperly and do past year questions topic wise.
Hope it helps. And dont be scared about anything. You can drop one year and study it all again.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free