Hi there, I have recently completed Xth boards. I am highly motivated to prapare for IIT JEE. I live in a small town and have no facility of any coaching for JEE. I am wondering if any one can suggest me books and study material for JEE. Thanks in advance!

Hi there, 
I have recently completed Xth boards. I am highly motivated to prapare for IIT JEE. I live in a small town and have no facility of any coaching for JEE. I am wondering if any one can suggest me books and study material for JEE. Thanks in advance!

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
hi!
here on the website of askiitians the complete foundation for the iit jee exam has been provided
  1. you can have self study packages
  2. you are having a dias for the ask and answer@24 hours
  3. you will be saving lot of time
  4. finally the needful books for iit jee too have been provided on the website

HIT APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPED U
rashmi matera
18 Points
8 years ago
For best preparation for 11th,12th,JEE, IIT.Use m-learning  through which you can get best study material and also study plan with 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on desktops,laptops,mac books and android tablet PC.Now no more moving out of home for competitive exam preparation just go to m-learning also available in youtube channel were you can study kbhi bhi kahi bhi.for more detail call:- 9826023096

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free