hi myself a student preparing for jee. currently i m not performing well in any exams,m worried if i would get into any iit. tho, i hv solved most of my study material(of coaching classes)plus few additional books like cengage for phy and himanshu pandey ncert(inorganic),and for math only my material and assignments. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I AM LACKING AND HOW I SHOULD CHANGE MY PREPARATION AND EXAM STRATEGY SO THAT I PERFORM TO MY MAXX POTENTIAL.

hi myself a student preparing for jee. currently i m not performing well in any exams,m worried if i would get into any iit. tho, i hv solved most of my study material(of coaching classes)plus few additional books like cengage for phy and himanshu pandey ncert(inorganic),and for math only my material and assignments. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I AM LACKING AND HOW I SHOULD CHANGE MY PREPARATION AND EXAM STRATEGY SO THAT I PERFORM TO MY MAXX POTENTIAL.

Grade:12

1 Answers

sahil
142 Points
6 years ago
First of all solving too many books never helps.You are in coaching so i would advice you to solve only it but with a lot clarity(coaching prepare best material trust me) and advice you to make a target of no of chapter you will do in this month from all 3 subjects and paste it on wall .Be confident and start revising your sir notes from ch 1 of each and do all question of module if you face difficulty dont go for solution try it again after you complete the chapter and try at least twice.Then if you solve its good not then clarify from solution but remember clarify.Do it for all ch .at last 2-3 month go to previous yr paper.Hope it helps my friend.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free