hi my name is abhishek, i got 96 % in my 11 th and 12 th . i just qualified in mains and given advanced, but no hopes, i m able to get nits far away like manipur, meghalaya, sikkim, nagaland, uttarakhand, durgapur. in my local eamcet i have got good rank and getting top colleges here , cbit and vasavi in hyd. but i m preferring long term becuz i m intrested in iit but my parents r asking me not to waste a year, instead they suggested me to join in college and give exams again and if i m able to get iit or bits they will allow me to do but i m totally confused what to do . is there any problem in future taking long term. just give me some way , i want some suggestion

hi my name is abhishek, i got 96 % in my 11 th and 12 th . i just qualified in mains and given advanced, but no hopes, i m able to get nits far away like manipur, meghalaya, sikkim, nagaland, uttarakhand, durgapur. in my local eamcet i have got good rank and getting top colleges here , cbit and vasavi in hyd. but i m preferring  long term becuz i m intrested in iit but my parents r asking me not to waste a year, instead they suggested me to join in college and give exams again and if i m able to get iit or bits they will allow me to do
but i m totally confused what to do . is there any problem in future taking long term. just give me some way , i want some suggestion

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
You should not waste your time rather you should join NIT. but if you are getting better college near by you compared to NIT in terms of placement and well as study then you should take the admission into it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free