hi! i used to attend one of the most popular coaching classes but couldn`t make for the iits....i think it was due to lack of efforts from my side....so if now i wish to give it a second chance.....then how should i go ahead coz you see..i have all the required study material with me, all type of practice questions.....the only thing i gotta do now i think is practice...then definitely i might face some problems in solving some questions? how to get those doubts cleared? no plan to join any coaching institute again!

hi! i used to attend one of the most popular coaching classes but couldn`t make for the iits....i think it was due to lack of efforts from my side....so if now i wish to give it a second chance.....then how should i go ahead coz you see..i have all the required study material with me, all type of practice questions.....the only thing i gotta do now i think is practice...then definitely i might face some problems in solving some questions? how to get those doubts cleared? no plan to join any coaching institute again!

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
1. You should join the the weekly test series, may on some online plateform like askiitians.
2. You should take self test of last year solved papers, and then after exams solve questions your self without looking at the answer.
3. don't look at solution at least for 2 days, even after 2 days you are not able to solve the questions they only look at the solutions.
4. you can post your doubts on online forum of askiitians.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free