hi. i am very dumb in physics with regard to formulas and numerical. but jee is all about numerical in physics. can u please help me out?

hi. i am very dumb in physics with regard to formulas and numerical. but jee is all about numerical in physics. can u please help me out?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
Struggling with a problemis a very important part of your preparation.Many people see not cracking a problem in the first attempt as a bad thing.It is actually represents a gap in your preparation, and gives you an opportunity to fill that gap! There are some tough problems in exercise sheet that takes four or five attempts to solve . But is it worth it? You bet! It immensely increases confidence level and takes understanding of the concepts involved, to a whole new level. It is one thing to know the concepts, it is another to know them like the back of your hand. You do not need to do it with every problem involved. It just might be that you are missing out something trivial, such things can be resolved by discussion with colleagues.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free